Monday, September 10, 2007

surprise!


I got a surprise at work today. A special delivery just for me - flowers! They were from Chip...how sweet :) He is in Albuquerque, NM for the next few days at some meetings at Los Alamos National Laboratories. He arranged for these flowers to be delivered to me today. The note was even in his own handwriting - so he actually took the time to drive to the florist to buy them before he left. What a guy! I have been blessed with a truly thoughtful husband. It'll be nice to have him home on Wednesday afternoon. Frank has been super clingy and whiney since he's left!


I saw FSU won the other day. It wasn't televised here so I didn't actually see it, but I hear it still wasn't that pretty. It could be worse - we could have lost to USF like Auburn did. How embarrassing!


I signed up for the Blockbuster Online DVD rental thing and I've got to say I enjoy it. It is nice to make a list of movies and have them sent to your house. I'm lazy and never think to go to the video store, so this is great for me. Plus it is fairly cheap depending on the plan you pick. It is about the cost of one ticket at the movie theater for a month full of movies...not bad. I'm sure you all have signed up for this already and are laughing at me that I just got on the bandwagon. I'm a little slow to get on board with these things...I have good intentions, I just never seem to follow through with them.


Well, that's all that is new with me!

No comments: