Chip and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on May 22. I can't believe 4 years have gone by so fast! It seems like just yesterday we got married, but in other ways it hasn't. I have very much enjoyed the first four years of our marriage - the things we've learned about ourselves and each other, the new places we visited, and just going through life knowing someone is always there for me. Here's to many more!
Chip surprised me with a very sweet anniversary gift. When I went into work the day of our anniversary, I noticed there was a digital picture frame on my desk that wasn't there the day before. Near it was a card with my name on it. I opened the card and saw it was an anniversary card from Chip. Inside was an instruction sheet on how to work the frame and a sweet note. I turned on the frame and on it was 100+ pictures from our engagement, wedding, honeymoon, and our trips to GA, SC, NC, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and NYC. It was great to see all of the photographic memories from the past 4 years of our lives. It was such a sweet thing for him to do! It made my gift of the DVD of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade seem pretty lame. In my defense we said we weren't going to buy each other gifts. I should've known better. Oh well, I'll do better next year.
3 comments:
Happy happy happy anniversary!
I hope I get to see the frame and pics someday. What a thoughtful gift!
Mark ALWAYS out-gifts me, too! Boys suck like that! That was really sweet of him, though! :)
Congratulations guys! What a wonderfully sweet gift. Kudos Chip, kudos.
I feel your gifting pain. I have no idea what to do for Father's Day that will even come close to my Mother's Day gift.
Post a Comment