Friday, May 22, 2009

anniversaire heureux et bon voyage


Today is Chip's and my 5th Anniversary! Yay! Five years have gone by pretty fast it seems. I'm very grateful to have such a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me and loves me.

In celebration of our anniversary we are taking a trip to London and, drum roll please....Paris!!! I'm over-the-moon excited to be going to Paris!! I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, go to the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa (!). I also plan to eat my weight in crepes and pastries :) I promise I'll post tons of pictures when we get back. Until then....au revior mes amis!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Have a ball! I wish you could update your blog from there but I know you'll have much more exciting things to be doing. Can't wait to hear all about it!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Congrats!!! That will be so fun! Have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Finally - Paris!!! How exciting! Hope you have a wonderful trip!