This month is a bulleted list. Sorry, didn't have time to type it all out nicely :)
- Becoming more independent and wants to do things herself – zip things, buckle things, put on own shoes, take off her clothes occasionally.
- Asked “why” when I told her she couldn’t do something
- Using more phrases – “I wanna play” “I do myself” “No, I walk”
- Throws fits often and screams at the top of her lungs when mad about something
- Got her bottom two 2-year molars
- Doesn’t play with baby dolls, but has a stuffed Snuggle fabric softener bear (it was mine from when I was a child) that she calls her baby. She feeds him, pushes him around in a stroller, puts him down for naps, tells me he has to “go poo poo” and will put the bear on her little potty in the bathroom. She carries Snuggle bear all around the house.
- Somewhat understanding I’m pregnant. When I ask her where the baby is she will point to my belly. She will even kiss and hug my belly. Though sometimes when I ask her where the baby is she will pull up her own shirt and point to her belly.
- Can name certain shapes – circle, star
No comments:
Post a Comment