FSU didn't get trounced...completely. I'll admit it was quite embarrassing the first quarter, ok make that half. We couldn't do anything right! I was about to throw out Frank's FSU t-shirt. Yes, I did say Frank's FSU t-shirt. I know, I know I broke the cardinal rule I set for myself that I would never put my pet in clothing. I promise this is the only item of clothing he will EVER own. You've got to admit he looks pretty dapper. Though someone really needs to make dog clothes for long dogs! Poor wiener dog's wearing a belly shirt!
At least the game got better the second half. The coaches must have cracked some skulls during half-time because the boys came out and at least showed some glimpse of promise. The last half of the game was actually exciting. For a moment there they had me fooled that they might actually pull off a victory. I guess I'll hold off giving away our tickets to the FSU/AL game that is in a few weeks. It is Chip's birthday gift, so I guess he should ultimately decide. Besides, the game is in Jacksonville so that means we get to see our friends Austin and Ashley...that is a plus! We miss them a lot, so any reason to make a trek over to the other side of the state is fine by me. I'm always up for a road trip.
Moving on...
Work was so frustrating today! My computer was acting up - freezing and running painfully slow. I also haven't been able to print in like 5 days. I've let our IT department know (many times), but they don't seem to concerned with getting it fixed anytime this century. So needless to say I didn't get a whole lot accomplished today :( I already need another vacation! Hmm...where to next?
I'm open to suggestions :)
2 comments:
That is the cutest dog ever! I want one! Welcome to the blog world! I have been slacking lately..my job will not leave me much time to breathe, as usual.
Your next vacation should be out West, obviously:)
I was pouting over the loss to Clemson yesterday, too. Sad.
Cute puppy outfit...we still think you should do the Halloween idea - especially since his name is 'Frank' ;)
Post a Comment