One of the parties I hosted was a costume party that was last Saturday. Chip and I procrastinated till the day of the party on our costumes, so we ended up with this...
What are we, you ask. Well...we never really quite figured that out either. We aren't goth, we're not bikers. I guess we are "Miami Inkers". We're not portraying characters on the show per se, just people who might be customers on the show. All we did was spray Chip's hair black and buy one of those tattoo sleeves for his arm. Basically it is pantyhose with fake tattoos on it. It is pretty clever. For my look I put on a black wig, slapped on some faux eyelashes and went to town with some black eye liner. Not the most original. Oh well, we can't win the costume contest every year!
Well...that's about all that is new and exciting with me! Hope you all are doing well :)
1 comment:
You guys look awesome :) Jill, that last picture does scare me a little though :) haha! You guys ROCK!
Post a Comment