To vote go to http://www.nwfdailynews.com/bestpet/vote/?page=6 scroll down and look for Frank. His name and my name are there to identify him.
Feel free to vote as many times as you'd like. I know Frank won't win due to some problems the site has had with cheating already (several people used a program that would automatically vote for their pet - like 16,000 votes in 5 hours), but it is still fun to see how many votes he can get. Thanks for your help :)
2 comments:
Frank! I can see him now...us opening the door and him running towards us, so cute :) I'll do some voting again today while I'm impatiently "waiting".
yea! I'm glad you're blogging... it's so good to see what ya'll have been up to. And FRANK! He's so cute! Any chance you'll be down in central Florida for the Holidays? If so, I'd love to catch up with y'all... let me know!
Post a Comment