Thursday, December 13, 2007

relief

Well, we've come to our decision about the job. We decided to pass on it. We ultimately felt like this wasn't the right time or right job for us to move for. We are saddened because we liked the idea of moving somewhere new, but know in the end that it is for the best we stay. The company understood, but said to call them in a few months and see if they have any open positions because they really like Chip. So that is encouraging.

I am relieved I can now focus on other things - like the fact that Christmas is only a week and a half away and I don't have any gifts for anyone! Guess what I'll be doing this Saturday...

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and has heard us out lately. We have been blessed with wonderful, caring friends. We love you all! :)

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I bet you guys are feeling good now that you've made a decision :) You guys rOCK!

Anonymous said...

yay...we still have our sweet neighbors for awhile! :)

Lauren said...

i have been thinking about you guys, and i was anxious to hear your decision. i'm glad you'll be around at least a little while longer! things have been hectic around here for us but maybe we can catch up when you guys get back in town from seeing your family over the holidays. miss ya!
~lauren