I was SO excited to see snow again! It had been a while since I had been somewhere it snowed. It was so pretty to see it falling and how it made the trees white. The only bad thing was it made the roads really slick.
Me, Chip and my dad shoveled the driveway and played in the snow. I built a tiny snowman and made a snow angel. Even Frank liked being in the snow - he hopped around like a rabbit.
My family finally got to meet Frank. They liked him and thought he was an obedient dog -which makes me proud. Frank had fun chasing around my parent's bichon frise, Charley, and my sister's dachshund Petey. They ran around like crazy dogs and would steal each others toys. Frank has been very exhausted since we got home. I also think he misses the other dogs.
We had a fairly uneventful New Year's Eve. We stayed at home and vegged out since we were tired from the flights. It was nice to have some down time to relax before we have to go back to work tomorrow.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope 2008 is a great year for everyone. I'm looking forward to all this year will bring.
2 comments:
haha! Frank is so cute jumping in the snow!! How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast - awesome! You guys ROCK!
While we were watching the video, Violet was waving and blowing kisses at Frank, unprompted.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment