Chip and I were on SNL's website tonight watching video clips (why, I don't know). I thought these videos were funny, but also kind of disturbing. "Chocolate" has this eerie clown-ish face painted on. It reminds me of a mime, which I find terrifying. But, the faces he makes at the end are really funny and the cartoonish jingle that goes along with it is funny as well. Here are the series of three videos for your viewing pleasure. FYI - they are pseudo-violent, comically...if that makes any sense. Please don't lose any respect for me as a person after watching them :)I have a weird sense of humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah...you have a very strange sense of humor. That's ok. We still love you.=) Nathan enjoyed it though.
is that ashton kutcher? it really looks like him in a scary chocolate-the-clown sort of way. if it is, I think that makes this all more strangely funny.
Post a Comment