Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NYC Part I - The Sights

We're back from New York City. It was an awesome time! We saw so much and did so much. I was thoroughly exhausted when I got home. We had a great time with our friends Bethany & Ben. We have to go on another trip with them soon.

Below is a slide show with some of the many pictures we took. I'm new to the whole slide show thing and can't get the captions to work right, so if you want to know what's going on in the picture just click on it and the description will come up. Also, if you want to speed up the slide show, click on a picture and in the top right hand corner there will be a speed adjuster. Enjoy! Tomorrow I hope to post a slide show of all the tasty, and huge, food we ate so check back in.

6 comments:

Jacob said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Leigh Ann said...

Fun times! Can't wait to see the yummy food. =)

Anonymous said...

How embarrassing that I'm doing the kick wrong for all the www to see! These posts are great. I'm thinking about just linking to them from my site rather than writing one for myself. I am a lazy slug! We should def do this again!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I mean "the leg". No wonder I couldn't do it right!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time!

CG said...

ahhh! the leg LIVES! very good, very good!